Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Of Jeremys, Joels, Vegetables and whatnot... all from UK

Hello everyone! Jackie here haha... funny, duno where the hell Bunny is, can't get into girls' hostel, can't call her, blablabla, so I shall blog alone...

Would like to thank Guo Kai for his laptop, and GOD for *ahem* keeping me away from *AHEM* major undesirables from becoming my roommates...

Actually not much to talk about, cos I no pics, and 13 hour flight is seriously boring... Luckily I got up to go toilet twice, else I think i'll need a wheelchair haha... Anyway a lot of movies to watch, so I seized the chance to watch CJ-7 (very nice), Kungfu Panda (again) and The Leap Years... only to realize to my amusement that the male lead was also called JEREMY, and that sort of sent our dear welfare rep into a frenzy... How she must miss our CT rep now... So i sort of constantly mentioned +65XXXXXXXX... (Mui: JL's phone no. removed... not safe to show everyone his no..)

O ya, dinner was terrible... I picked lasagna, then i realize inside all spinach, then i was forced to pick a veg, i picked bean sprout, and the lady flooded my whole plate with it... Never mind, tomorrow (mine that is) will be a better day...


It's actually quite cool here, 18 degrees Celsius/Centigrade/whatever, but it's sort of like someone turned on full-blast aircon... so made me waste a lot of tissue, sigh...

Btw, we here experience "time dilation" of 7 hours... Not 8, cos of some shit called Daylight Saving Time... then winter, there'll be Daylight Wasting Time... So you little boys and gals back in school shld be waking up now, hehheh...

O ya, before I end, must congratulate our dear treasurer Miss Wang Xiaomin for attaining individual 11th in SMO... and our MAC president Mista Zhongjianlinforwinningindividualtwentyfifth... btw i left out the spacings deliberately... So poor me should end up with nothing but a silver award again... sigh... so much for being the last Hwachongian to win SMO... JUNIOR section only... hehheh ego-ing...

Wonder when Bunny will blog... maybe she'll start with "Jeremy I miss you"... after all, according to the movie "The Leap Years", the most common word in love letters is not "love", but "miss"... HAHAHAHAHA... no doubt Bunny will agree...

Jackie

No comments: