Monday, September 15, 2008

At long last...

Ok ok I'll blog... since we've been reduced to blogging "just to make up the numbers" literally... And yes, after all the torrid lessons, esp. with proteins, and a bad flu, there's a need for a little bit more lameness...

Nevertheless, national glory!!! Singapore has won its 1st ever GOLD MEDAL in Olympic Games!!! O well, not quite, it's Paralympics, but still, something to be proud of, and this time I think there should be no argument about whether this particular athlete should be awarded extra $$$ by the gah-men...

Which makes me think about how wonderful the olympic games have been this year... again... michael phelps, singapore's olympic medal, and my beloved usain bolt haha...

Anyway, back to school life (or the lack of it). I caught someone, er, doing something that's sort of morally wrong, cos it's not in the school rules... but o well, my sympathies go out to... never mind...
Eh... he looks like the guy who plundered goals against me for fun during FOS last year...

There's no doubt about it, he IS the 1... But... poor thing... must have been the lesson that he was in...

Lastly, a gentle reminder for all of you to take care of your health... Or else... a prelude of what might happen during your promos...
Sorry Mrs Tham, didn't mean it, genuine accident...

And yet another gentle reminder to Misters Lim (Wei zhong) and Lin (Yuqun) to GET MY CUBE BACK ASAP... I'm not waiting 1 week for it...

Cheers
Jackie

No comments: