Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Harry Potter and Hari Raya Haji

Don't ask me why I'm blogging so actively here all of a sudden.

Anyway, today is Hari Raya Haji, and Zhi Hui wants to watch HP VII. So he asked Yuqun along, and in the end, DK, Lang, Joel and me went to watch too :)) And of course BRIDGE after the movie. Nice way to slack on a public hol!!

Been reading the old blog posts, starting from those in 2008. Really amused by the stuff that we wrote back then... and of course, I can't imagine myself writing so much crap 2 years ago. I'm more mature now hahahaha.

Read the crapbooks today too!! Equally amused, even Joel couldn't rmb writing some of the stuff back in JC. Hahaha. Why are there so many chicken drawings in the books anyway?

Yay!! It's so fun to go out with the class, even though I just listen to you guys talk most of the time! :))

Have fun and take care ppl!!

<3

No comments: