Friday, December 31, 2010

31.12.2010

Last day of 2010.

Last post in 2010.

Hope 2010 has been a great year for everyone, and hopefully, 2011 will be even better!

I think the past year has been exciting for all of us.... A level results release, start of NS and the transformation into a man of steel, successful scholarship, uni apps and beginning of uni life etc. A lot of events happening throughout the year. Some good, some bad. Some expected, some unforeseen. Nonetheless, as I look back at 2010, I'm glad that I've enjoyed most of the year and that certain events had strengthened my character and helped me mature!

Rather happy that we've had quite a number of class outings this year even though we've graduated and dont see one another often. I still rmb playing at Decoders Cafe in the beginning of the year and the guys were botak. And then we met again in HC during results release. Lots of other occasions when we met up: random outing at vivocity, HC awards presentation day, OCS social night, Jian Hua's farewell, Langston's birthday, and many other random badminton, movie outings :D

I certainly hope we can continue to meet up regularly in 2011! It'll be more difficult in 2012 when more ppl study overseas... :p and hopefully, the world doesn't end then.

May the coming new year be full of fun and joy for you all! Have a fruitful and healthy 2011!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

No comments: