Friday, October 31, 2008

More photos

Aye, since I so free, and Panadol's working so well, I'll talk too... The god called yongquan working on his national team problems...

Yes yes, wei zhong wears long white socks... Did tms take this?
Time to get unplugged pal...
yea, do some complex sudoku...
Sorry Jian Hua, this was partially why we didn't rehearse on tuesday...

Friday's outing! As usual, impromptu, and KAP again... I can't believe I ate fillet meal for lunch 2 days in a row... And by ordering 4 people's meals alone, I truly experienced internal diseconomies of scale... thankfully mui suan called the rest down to help in time... and thank god, i could have ended up ordering another 2 chicken burger meals...
The usual... no cubes, no 6K... even at meals...
Wa wei zhong's actually here! What is he looking at anyway?
OMG WHY DID YOU ADD COKE TO THE CHILLI SAUCE?!
Fine, I'll "coke" my fries... they're so salty anyway...
Yes, I mean it, in your coke...

Sorry xinrong, we dragged him along too... this outing is a miracle sia...
Jeremy and his PW group...

Including Shizhi and Zhao Dan! WOW...

And Yuting as well!!!

YAY our PW group and Hui Min=) WEI ZHONG LOOK AT THE CAMERA LAH!!!

OK jiayou for PW! Remember to laugh at our video=)

DK

No comments: