Monday, March 16, 2009

STJ

Hello 6K (3rd generation seniors and 4th generation juniors) :D


Thank you all for the enthusiasm during STJ yesterday..... I really enjoyed myself!!! It was a great beginning of March hols for me.... Thanks for all the fun, joy and laughter. It really cheered me up esp after all the stress I felt during (and even after) Talentime... haha..... it feels wonderful being part of 6K.... I shall continue indulging in this joy before I return to sch on Tuesday for Talentime meeting... which I fear will drag on and on and on and on.....

It was really amazing that 43 out of 51 ppl attended STJ! Best showing ever :)) Thank you 09s6K for supporting us!!! Despite the short notice and last minute changes, even when we were at Vivocity and the situation becoming chaotic at times, all of you remained upbeat and didnt complain. I really appreciate that... Sorry that you all have to bear with it.. cos we didnt have time to plan properly... haha too busy mugging for blocks. Nonetheless, thank you all for supporting us :)

Of course to the 1D/2D/3D loser aka Population No. 1 of Loser Land, thanks for bringing so much joy to everyone.... I'm sure your LOVELY ANGEL will dote on you even more :D dont forget to reciprocate your love for "HER" too....

Next, thank you 08S6K!!! Special mention to Zhi Hui and Jian Hua for making your way to Bugis after H3 Econs on Sat to check out the prices and places.... Sorry I couldnt help much bcos of Talentime. Also thank you Jia Guang for discussing with Zhi Hui online to finalise the details.... Sorry that I wreck your plans of having sushi buffet at Hougang due to the hefty price. Most importantly, thanks Jeremy for helping to relay the details to both the senior and junior class and collating attendance! Thank you Zhi Hui, Jian Hui and Sean for fetching the latecomers and sourcing for possible venues for angel/mortal revelation :)

Of course, to all those who came, thanks for showing ur support!!! esp those who decided to come at the last minute :) Isn't it also amazing that Zhao Dan manage to recover in time for the treat? haha, I hope all of you enjoyed the treat... I'm sure Shizhi did... He skipped breakfast and lunch just for the treat...

Some pictures here.... thanks juniors :) Watch it like a cartoon and observe how Jian Hua and Yi Sheng moved.. Look at Langston and Joel too...


Sorry to interrupt.... but if you examine the LHS of the photo above.... u realise that not all eyes are on the camera....




That's all folks!!! 09S6K, hope you all have fun with your crapbook... will show you ours soon... In the meantime, we eagerly await JTS :)

Happy hols!!!

08S6K's delighted welfare rep :P

No comments: