Sunday, February 22, 2009

200209

OK... since this place seems deader than our juniors' blog (cos we somehow all diffuse there and talk SMTP)... And friday seemed a bit more interesting... I shall blog! =)

8am: PE... Playing in field is not a fun thing, I get all the grass flying into my socks and shoes... And sigh i prefer throwing a ball around rather than a frisbee... Nevertheless it's better than running rounds and rounds around the school, it feels so aimless and dumb... And yea, for the not-so-sporty people, a few tips to help you play better (in all sports in general) and enjoy the games:

1) Keep an eye on people who are in dangerous positions.
2) If someone is unmarked, please start marking him. Especially those in dangerous positions.
3) Marking = Keeping an eye on the person ALL THE TIME and following wherever he/she goes (during the game that is, please don't do this when the person is going home lest he/she phones the police instead).
4) Effective marking = Reducing the chance of the person in possession from passing to whoever you are marking (usually by attempting to get in between the 2 of them). At least that's what I feel la.
5) If your team is the 1 in possession, please do everything you can so that whoever is doing 1) to 4) on you can't do it properly. This includes darting away from your marker into clear positions where others can pass to you.

Easy peasy! The art of harassing the hell out of people without playing dirty, hope you derive pleasure from doing it... Please don't overdo it though (like kicking or pushing people), in case you incur the ire of your opponent, and I assure you, it won't be nice if you play rough on me...

10am: The biggest shock of the day. Guess what? Miss How stepped in!!! OMG and I hadn't finished my tutorial... Ok I shan't say anymore in case my big mouth gets me into trouble that I sorta escaped from temporarily...

1.30pm: Poor Mr Wong, seeing so many people depart from his lesson just like that... and poor me, carrying 10 copies of the same GP worksheet home... See? Sai-gang king of 6K, I'm so nice to you all...

3.20pm: OOPS, I didn't know MOP started so early, and I stepped into a class of 15+ PRCs, 1 Vietnamese and... 1 Singaporean! Yes, it's the LWZ whoz in National team! And oops again, we sorta kept finding flaws in the trainer's/Mr Ho's/Professor Ho's/Dr Ho's/Jun Wei's (OMG what the hell am I supposed to address him as) solutions, and he praised us! For being SHARP!!! I guess that's natural for us, after all we were nurtured for 1 year to have SHARP eyes and SHARP ears=)

4.30pm: Went to MAC for a while, since we're gonna welcome the J1s! And guess what I saw? 1 Malaysian (Junior Peng Hui that is), and EVEN MORE PRCs!!! Like 30+ of them!!! Not trying to widen the international gap la, but it feels really bad and lonely for me... like I'm overseas!!! Wonder where did all those 09S6Kers who said they wanted to join MAC went... oh heck, I won't be really needed anyway, CO needs me more, so lalala off to MPH...

4.45pm: I'm supposed to check on the rest and make sure they play properly... ok... I've been intending to do it anyway, I just didn't have the heart to... So I started clapping the tempo... again... and again... and again... and again... for almost 2 hours... looks like the 1st law of thermodynamics is really true: You don't need to supply heat energy to heat an object (in this case my hands la) up...

6.30pm: Finally going home! The end of a horrifyingly hectic week... To prepare for an even more hectic week. Tons of homework, AMC-12, chem SPA, H3 test, MAC training, compounded exponentially with never-ending nagging, and an urge to keep sleeping on and on and on until someone comes to kiss me before I wake up... Life is hell man (except for the kissing bit la=P)...

DK

No comments: