Wednesday, February 25, 2009

The Curse of the AMC

And so, the curse of the AMC strikes yet again ... somehow I just lack a certain affinity with AMC, or rather, more than that: more like 八字不合that sort of thing...

Two years ago, I screwed up my AMC-10 'cause I unluckily fell ill on that day. Two years on, I ended up falling ill the day before AMC-12 (yes, yesterday, if anyone was wondering why i seemed so sluggish), which undoubtedly managed to reduce my cognitive ability significantly. Thankfully, chem SPA didn't require much thinking, so it hopefully wasn't affected that badly. The same does not hold for AMC-12 though. Twas' only after the paper did I realise that I had made at least 3 SILLY CARELESS mistakes. And so poof goes 18 marks for no good reason, and my final chance at qualifying for AIME as well =(

Sigh...

Fight

No comments: