Saturday, February 7, 2009

C1 Welcome Nightmare Test: call for questions!

Hi, all,

I am in the process of setting the test. So far, I have received contributions from YQ (of the Lu variety), LWZ, and myself (duh).

If any of you want to put questions inside the test that (in your opinion) are best suited to torturing our gullible juniors with the intent of preparing them for the savagery of SMTP's academic rigour, feel free to send me an email this weekend (preferably by Monday) so that I can finish setting it before Tuesday (so that I can print it beforehand).

Thanks!

N.B. Answer schemes for questions are welcome, but not necessary. Unless you want to go through the test with them, but I strongly doubt we'll have time for that.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG PLEASE NO =( WE HAVE HAD ENOUGH OF TESTS SO EARLY IN THE YEAR LIAO!

SINCERLY FROM YOUR JUNIOR

Anonymous said...

OMFG HELL NO

ALSO SINCERELY FROM ANOTHER JUNIOR

darthoctopus said...

Oh my, we have juniors reading the blog!

Rest assured that while the test may not seem humanly doable, it IS (mostly) humanly doable. Although it certainly isn't possible to finish it given the short amount of time we were allocated to torture you with, but that's secondary.

If you like, I could release an answer scheme once all this is over, just so that you can expand your knowlege by that little bit.

Besides, this isn't meant to be a serious test. It's more of a way for us to get to know you people better, to see how you people perform under pressure, and to give us something to laugh at when we're feeling depressed with our grades.

Anonymous said...

ERPS... is the test counted?

darthoctopus said...

no duh -_-

Unknown said...

...ahhh...cannot sabo us like that... we are your dearest juniors...