Sunday, February 15, 2009

(Un)Eventful Week

Appears that I've had my fair share of unluckiness / uneventfulness this week, possibly due to Friday the 13th ( water bomb attack was lots of fun though :) ) or well perhaps simply a lack of sleep (slack too much, then have to stay up to finish work, aye...).

Monday: After Maths lecture, I was exiting the LT, when I saw that the door was closing. Like what I routinely do, I proceeded to push (kick) the door open and 'slide' out in a single fluid action. Alas, something awry occurred with my judgement. I ended up smashing my shoulder - hard - onto the doorframe (?) (that was the cause of that huge reverberating bang, if any of you are wondering lol), which yielded a cut and bruised shoulder :(

Tuesday: Lunchtime. Nearing the high school canteen, I almost slipped while climbing some stairs ( thanks to Jia Guang for his help :) ), which is an exceedingly rare occurence, given my experience with stairs.

Wednesday: Chemistry Practical. In an instance of clumsiness, while attempting to pour FA1 into the measuring cylinder, I somehow managed to pour it all over my hand. Thankfully 0.5 mol/dm3 HCl is relatively harmless, or so it feels on my skin (like just water).

Thursday: Not exactly an accident of sorts, but somewhere into the day, sometime just felt strange and odd with my mind, as though something had just disappeared or gone missing from it. Till now, the same feeling ensues, and I remain at a loss as to what had transpired. o.0

Friday: Moments before the water bomb attack, I was wandering around the tennis court while our juniors were performing the 6K cheer. Somehow I ended up colliding with the edge of the net. Thinking nothing of it, it was only when I reached home that I discovered that that seemingly innocuous impact had left me with another bruise-cut, this time on my thigh :(

Hopefully, everything will be back to normal next week....sigh...

Fight

No comments: