Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Block Test Day 2

4 words. A very bad day.

GP essay 1st... entertaining teacher invigilator, didn't have a teacher that was willing to talk so much during exams for a very long time already... and nice questions he asked too: "What do you dislike/fear in GP?" HMMMMMMM I WONDER...

12 questions. All duno how to do. Never mind, pick 1 and start inventing... at least still had time to rest my already very painful right hand... wasn't so lucky for the compre though...

So it came. The same old stuff. Summary was tough as usual. AQ anyhow... but i heard Zhe Wei wrote a very interesting point: "If the writer claims that writing in short-form should be promoted, then why is he writing this passage in proper english?" Nice one...

Then the blasted physics paper. Siao 1, anyone managed to finish? I lost 21 marks from blanks already... Stupid gravitation, 2 whole pages of verbal diarrhoea and data, then still need to calculate all those 10^24 or 10^-11 crap, waste my time... ended up without enough time for Section B, stupid me... Seriously hate physics sia... Maybe I'll treat the whole class to pizza if I get A...

At least tomorrow is maths, so I shall mug chem... in fact, everyone from 08S6K should... Maths test? What maths test? Need to study one meh? Anyhow flip flip can liao what haha...

Oh yes, I need to rest my hand after all that frenzying in physics...

But before that, wanna tell everyone, Joel's birthday is THIS FRIDAY! Anyone in for a movie or something? Kung Fu panda? Maybe not Incredible Hulk...


Watched it already, it's a visual nightmare, made me giddy and blind after watching it... Or maybe that's cos I was sitting in the 4th row... Yea so not that... but... how about... Incredible Arshavin instead?


They're really alike...


See what I mean?

And he's incredible enough... beating Holland... Sweden... I hope they don't beat Spain though...

And 1 more thing, we go Dutch haha...

Jackie

No comments: