Thursday, June 5, 2008

Emoing again

OK... I wanted to blog, but didn't really have the mood... never mind, shall blog anyway...

Sigh, Sunday night was a night of mixed emotions... Concert was a success, but it ended just like that... the effort was worth it of course, but it just felt so short... And the end of the performance meant that the seniors were leaving, and every 1 of them wrote very nice letters to us, really touched by those, and real sad that they had to leave... Now I'll end up as Erhu II leader again, 1 of the toughest jobs in Xianyue Section...

Then SIMO camp ended on wednesday, was happy of course, but it meant that I don't get to play soccer and basketball like mad again...

So, I found some free time on wednesday evening and night, and starting thinking about all sorts of stuff again... things like the nice people I have met recently, as well as the assholes, those faint memories of the concert (really loved the pieces), the words on the letters I received from my erhu seniors, things like that...

And then, it went on to the regrets... like screwing up SMO, my SIMC poster, the fact that I had to crash national team to not be in senior team, and not practicing enough... and of course, the worries about homework and block tests, should I do tutorials, should I mug notes or should I... I duno, a lot of stuff... So I ended up renewing a very old hobby of mine: mugging about dinosaurs... well, to be exact, I didn't find dinosaur books, but I didn't mind geological history, about how life evolved, and how it was related to changes in oxygen levels and things like that... then I realized I wasn't being productive. SHIT.

In any case I found it really enjoyable to talk on MSN with my erhu seniors... It's really strange why I added them only after I won't get to see that that often anymore and didn't ask them when they were around... O well, some people are like that... I'm 1 of them...

That's all, shall try to finish my book ASAP and I'll start mugging... That book's really informative, better than most of the dinosaur books I have read...

An emo-ing Jackie

No comments: