Monday, June 9, 2008

Holidays

Got bored again after being slightly productive (I made my PIP rocket)... so I'm talking again... in a desperate attempt to keep this place slightly more alive... since everyone's behaving as if we were back in late Triassic times ie. oxygen level around only 10%...

So I was wondering what are the largest (confirmed) differences between holidays and schooling days...

1) No flag-raising (I'm not sure if the flags are there though)
2) Canteen is closed (only canteen, poolside not counted)
3) Gates are USUALLY closed
4) No mass lectures

And some are out...

1) No tutorials (wait long then will happen)
2) Teachers don't come school (I hope will happen)
3) We don't follow timetable (Excluding mass lectures, YOU NEVER KNOW...)
4) Students don't mug...
5) It is quieter in school...

So... When someone comes to school, it takes a really good eye to spot whether it is the holidays or not... SIGH...

Observed by Jackie

No comments: