Friday, March 7, 2008

Getting lost in HCI during chem lesson part 2 + Other stuff

Haha you left out the bit about me and zhe wei kneeling beside a pillar to finish physics tutorial... o well, i heard the $()^&)@^($@( person who put my face there stretched my face so I looked "Joel-sized"... but anyway, I'm a lot more handsome now right? HAHA...

Anyway, I think I got a bit too... atrocious... during maths lecture today, ended up reading chem bonding notes and "a bit the not blatantly" sleeping... that's pretty inevitable when you're listening to something that you have already mastered and the teacher is boring and slow and you have been sleeping after 1.30am for the past week, most notably the 45 min "nap" on monday morning in a desperate effort to finish SIMC... thank god it paid off, now my team is made up of 2 more pretty girls... WHY AM I THE ONLY GUY?!?!

Anyway, since the holidays are here (YAY!!!), other than catching up with sleeping time, I think we better finish ALL our tutorials in advance in case anything crops up... Hoping for a better term 2! Though it's unlikely haha... Crapbook is with me as well, so if you guys are desperate to lay your hands on it, sms me and i'll see what can be done...

Your silly class joker
"Jackie"

PS. Class blog, not Mui Suan's and my blog... talk more crap ok? 6K all the way!

No comments: