Saturday, March 8, 2008

New handphone number craze + Concert tomorrow

Mmm I realized to my horror when checking my email today that Zhi Hui, Shizhi, Zhao Dan and Hongxin all changed their handphone number. Within 2 days after I told the class I changed mine! Did they grab their 1st weekend to change their numbers just to follow me? If so... am I such a loveable boy that they all now make me their idol? Haha... pity no girls changed their number... Hehe...

Also, tomorrow is the huang cheng concert! For class bonding and slacking sake, the CT rep(s) and the hopefully-temporary-only welfare rep (Sorry Mui Suan for being ungentlemanly and targetting your post... then again, I behave more like a girl than a guy=P) have decided to take us out to play pool and eat dinner! Pity they not treating us big kiddies... Anyway, details should be as follows:

Time: 3.30pm
Venue: Raffles Place MRT
Plan: Go to somewhere (I think it's Marina Square) for pooling session (the game where you use sticks to hit the balls on a table, not the 1 with lots of water and people 90% to 100% naked) till about 6pm, eat dinner somewhere, then go to Victoria Concert Hall together! Hopefully we'll be there by 7.30pm, else we'll end up having extra 1.5h or so class bonding session outside the theatre at the expense of half the drama...

People who are not attending the concert are welcome too! So long you are from 6K...

-Just
-A
-Cute
6K
-Idol for
-Everyone!

No comments: