Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Your blogging rep speaks again

Hi (again) everyone! Mmm looks like this place is suddenly full of life after what happened during a certain period of the day yesterday... I shan't hint too much about what I'm getting at...

Ok... Like Mui Suan said... my maths rox... hehheh... anyone wants to execute my plan though? I think Mr Rameshon may eat Yuqun up the way Yuqun eats Ramly burgers if he tries to do it...

Regarding scandals... Ok la, shall be frank about it, I saw Xiaomin and Hongxin hanging around at fish tank and library yesterday mugging... Anyway that's not scandalish enough la... And about why teachers don't post on our tagboard... I thought real ones would be more interesting than scandals...

And to add on about yesterday... a shocking (and yet not so shocking, since we are SMTP elite class) 80+++% of the class turned up for chem olympiad selection test... and i distinctly heard at least 2 people complaining they didn't have time to finish it... They actually know how to do it! OMG!!!

And AMC-12 scores, I saw quite a few, but I forgot about the existence of my handphone camera and my brain wasn't working quite right, so I only remember these scores...

Shizhi: 121.5 (topped J1 I think)
ME!!! : 115.5 (Damn I careless)
Hongxin: 115.5 (Pro sia)
Xiaomin: 114 (Both so pro, no wonder mugging together... hehheh...)
Yongquan: Estimated to be 111 or 112.5
Wei Zhong: 108 (Did all 25, but got 7 wrong? Hehheh not likely)
Jianlin:108 I think
Yuhan: 111? 112.5? Sorry I forgot
Yuting: 108 I think, I remember 3 people got 108
Zhao Dan: 103.5? 105? Not sure, whatever it is, you're in AIME
Jia Jun, Xinyi, Haoyang: 97.5
Zhe Wei: 94.5 (I'm never wrong, he missed by 1 damn question)
Mui Suan: 91.5 (I got a reminder from her that she missed by 1 question too)
Sean: 90
Langston: 85.5
Yuqun: 82.5 (meanwhile I shall niao him a bit more, for finishing 18th out of 18 of the participants from out class)

And the top goes to... Wei Quan! 130.5! Oops haven't hit Professor Wang Tengyao's score yet...
Anyway, *oops oops* 22 people (including senior class) out of 87 AIME qualifiers were from 6K! YAY!!! That's more than 25%! 6K ah very good ah very good ah 6K ah...

People shortlisted for SRP:
ME!!! (like duh haha *ego*)
Yuting
Zhi Hui
Wei Yang
Zhe Wei
Langston
Jeremy
Jian Hua
Shizhi
And once again, we own the rest... I'm loving this class sia...

Purple comet, must sign up ok? Hopefully we can send enough teams in to own everyone else... but the timing sux again, thursday 2 to 4pm clashes with our weekly physics prac... mrs loh won't like this... Just imagine, half the class disappears halfway through her prac...

Physics Olympiad, the timing just gets worse and worse, now it could be on Friday 4-6pm, does that mean I don't have to turn up for Chess & Bridge anymore? And I already signed up for both...

Anyway, enjoy wednesday! While you still can...

-'C'hem rep
-'C'lass blog rep
-'C'lass egroups rep
-'C'ubing rep
-'C'rapping rep

No comments: