Monday, March 10, 2008

Huang Cheng Ye Yun

Mmm back at last... concert was quite nice, except some parts a bit the got link haha... then mui suan was yelling and almost covering her head with her jacket (can't imagine how my gf would react if she went... mayb she'll koala bear me=p) and trying to do sudoku with the lights dimmed and eating chocolate... and some of us also received chocolate from a certain mysterious source... don't ask me, i really don't know where it came from, it was just passed down to me... Also there's a sinister rumour that Haoyang's girlfriend was from props... You know, the fact that he's got gf is bad enough, and now we hear that she could be right in front of our eyes...

And here... are some of the pictures. Feel free to upload more! Pity I was too engrossed playing pool to take more pictures=( Anyway I won lots! Yuqun's "it's all part of the plan" motto couldn't beat my "we can afford it" slogan haha... Before that we had trouble trying to find the building, and it turned out that we met at the wrong MRT station... hey man it's not my fault, the WELFARE REP was supposed to be in charge... anyway it's good exercise la...



From right: Joel, Yuqun, Langston and Yongquan... think my phone sux at taking pics, they're all pretty small (yes, even Joel)... and i forgot to tell Yuhan to look at the camera...



From top: Jeremy, Jia Jun, Mui Suan... I think the fingers meant 6K, pretty good attempt i must say haha... Eh I think there was someone who mentioned that we should not use handphones in the concert? OOPS...



AH HA! Who's this that's supposed to be busy doing backstage work yet sneaked out of the concert hall? Caught red-handed eh, Yisheng!!!

And... after the concert, under the moonlight...



Eh eh eh what's this? Forgot to mention I have a fetish for guys when my girl's not around haha... Aw Yuqun's feeling dish-gush-ted... Pity I didn't get the one with Jeremy and Mui Suan appreciating the scenery under the lamppost light... Ooo scandals coming up...

And, not spiderman, not batman, not ultraman, but brolly-man! Joel Ong! Or I should just name him after the atomic bomb that landed in Nagasaki on 9 August 1945... Fat Man!



Naughty boy, went off elsewhere to finish his supper without even going to MRT with the rest... Mui Suan get lost on the way home how ah? Get mistaken as Mas Selamat (because same height) how? Tsk tsk tsk she's our welfare rep leh, must take good care of her what... else the 20 guys in our class for what 1? Eat and eat and eat? Ai yoh... should sign up for social ettiquete course sia...

Oh I almost forgot this brilliant key-chain I bought at suntec city (or was that building called marina square?):



This is 4-dimensional! It's a 2 (length) by 2 (width) by 2 (height) by 2 (quantity) cube! Holy!

And of course, what does 6K do when we see scrambled cubes? We solve it!



I swear with 3 of my longest fingers on 1 hand stuck straight up in the air that I scrambled it before solving it and not the other way round...

YAWN tired... I must be catching my sleep... Happy mugging! And cubing! I heard Yuqun wants to be faster than me haha...

From
PV=T => Gas "not so" constant R=1/n...

No comments: