Saturday, May 24, 2008

Holidays.

And so I woke up at almost 12noon today, woken up by a call from Jia Guang announcing his SIMC on-site challenge result - getting distinction. Wasn't sure what awards were available for grabs though, or anything else cus I had just woken up and well was groggy. Had slept for a total of 10.5 hrs or so...more than the 10hrs i had slept in total over the past 4 days.

Its like all of a sudden, I can afford to find time to just sit around doing nothing without much consequence. Which I did, and it wasn't a good thing. Ended up doing a lot of reflecting and stuff like that ... and lamenting over the past ... and having a lot of regrets. My life has always been one littered with regrets aplenty, but to face all of them at once ... I feel kind of disillusioned and depressed.

Don't have anything else to blog about, so I guess the post ends here...

~Fight~

No comments: