Sunday, May 25, 2008

SIMC + JTS

O ya, I forgot to feedback about SIMC... in short, I think whoever's judging should stick strictly to the judging criteria... clarity 25% means teams whose posters can't be read from 1 foot away should not be... you know what i mean... and efficiency should be defined clearly, efficiency of what? the optimization of the results, or the computer algorithm? LASTLY, it's called SIMC, M for Mathematics, and not a programming competition of whatever crap...

And also, my last chance to thank all the teachers who have helped us, as well as all others who did the same. For me, special thanks to Zhe Wei, who really went out of his way to provide assistance... O yes, and those photos were not taken by me (except the poster, which was taken like 10 hours after everything ended), obviously, since I was either emoing or too happy...

OK, JTS. Since it was a trip so i-duno-what Sushi, and Joel was attending, the expected became inevitable... now for the photos I took...


Joel can't wait to get in to eat...


And when he did, the plates were stacked... high...


Higher...


And even higher...

I strongly suspect that if we stayed on longer, the pile would hit the ceiling...

Sorry for the few photos, got affected by MS's emo-ness and the fact that she broke our alliance to make it a 3-on-1 battle in blockus which I obviously lost badly...

Jackie

No comments: