Thursday, July 24, 2008

240708

PHYSICS SPA IS OVER!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha gd luck to those doing it nxt week.

funny things always happen in sch. i have with me now the envelope that will be sent to me (my parents) in the next few days.. still think that mailing progress reports home is a waste of paper, time, $$ and effort. lol.. oh well, i guess the sch is making effort to ensure that our parents get our progress report..

tmr halfday.. pseudo-halfday for me, yongquan and zhe wei.. gotta go biopolis..(and most likely slack throughout the ceremony) anyway, the thought of $$ entering my pocket tmr is more than enough to make up the no. of hours i'll spend stoning there tmr

$100 into class fund tmr :) oh, thanks yongquan and zhi hui for the chocolates!!!

all right, jia you for physics test on monday!!! to jian hua, langston and jeremy, have fun studying on the plane :)

Mui

No comments: