Saturday, July 5, 2008

Bleh

An unfortunate day indeed. Appears that I was indeed ill yesterday.
Some of ya may have heard that my stomach appeared to be behaving oddly since chemistry tutorial yesterday. The initial dismissal by me was that it was probably due to hunger. But the situation failed to improve after lunch.
Had expected it to just go away after a while, probably just a passing ailment, but alas I was wrong. Ended up enduring it for the remaining lectures, and not to mention CT Session. Situation seemed to alleviate after CT Session, so decided to stay for CCA ... apparently not a smart choice. Pain returned after I reached home, and started feeling feverish - tired, 怕冷 etc. So I slept for a while...pain alleviated greatly...but the feverish feeling really started to kick in. Totally lost all semblence of an appetite (which is still the case now, me having just forced some fish bee hoon down my stomach), ate very little. Took Panadol and slept at 9pm...all the way till 7am.
Woke up aching and 没有力liddat. Apparently still have fever even though not feverish - seemingly, whole body at that same high temperature o.0, you know, usually when you have a fever, you can feel the heat when you place your hand on your neck ... that is seemingly absent with me.
Sigh, so ended up having to give my meeting with my mentor a miss, and - still remain saddled with PIP, ILP, EOM and whatnot staring at me in the face...what a great time to fall ill...=(
On a lighter note, I think I get to miss PE =)

~Fight~

No comments: