Monday, July 14, 2008

Go home cry

Bunny finally blogged... but i shall still talk... o wow, stay happy, mine's the opposite...

I have emo-ed twice this year... the 1st was when 1 month of effort put into the SIMC poster went to waste... the 2nd... was when 1 week of effort on mugging econs still went down the drain...

What a good time to get all this shit. Just at the moment when I need to do up 1000-word report for PIP, when I need to rush out MAC presentation that I will present on Friday, when I need to arrange matters for MRP by thursday, when there's an imminent CO performance, when I need to do tutorials. And it's not like I didn't study. 7 pages of self-made notes, compiled from 14 lectures. I mugged to the extent that I was ready to sacrifice maths and sciences, and to be exact I spent only 2 hours on maths, 2 days on physics and all the time I had after maths paper for chem... And it still turned out like that. Maybe I just don't have talent for all this essay-writing nonsense... after all, I thought I finally did last year, only to get a B4 for EOYs...

But I knew it. No matter how hard I studied, so long the teacher announces the lowest scores, I'm bound to be around there. Didn't go too far off from my prediction as seen from this convo with Bunny...

"What did you get?"
"Ungraded."
"Your essay get 5 ah?" (a bit blunt right)
"NO LA, 6..."

LIKE HELL IT MAKES A DIFF... And I suspect Miss How remembered wrongly...

And now I really fear for physics... I just can't imagine if I turned up with a AABSU for this time's blocks... whatever, damage already done, it's at best a AAABU... reminiscent of my sec 3 grades, 4 A1s, 1 A2, 1 B3, and 1 C6...

Whatever, over is over, but pardon me if I lose my temper on you these days... Finally learnt what is called "go home cry"... i didn't cry (obviously), but it wouldn't make much of a difference...

And so for promos, I'm setting my target on barely an E... E for Excellent, E for Economics, and E for "Enough of all this rubbish"...

Jackie

PS. I'm suprised I haven't uttered vulgarities on this yet. Must be the power of love...

No comments: