Sunday, July 27, 2008

A Follow-up to the Awards

It is odd, but it seems as though the blogging by Ms Bunny Tan seems to focus more on me rather than the actual event itself o.0... and I think that CCA remark is a snide remark with reference to Jon Lee and co.?

Anyways, some quotable quotes (pardon any miswording, misphrasing or stuff like that):
"D for ... D for ... whatever" - someone refering to row D
"A Mui Suan radical and a Jeremy Lim radical react to form a Jeremui compound..." - Jonathan Lee, refering to a certain scandal (or is it?)
"Jerem... (pause) Jerem... (pause) Jeremuisuan" - Jon Lee again, attempting to call out to Bunny Tan
"Aren't you'll two always together?" - Xin Rong, wondering why Jia Guang hasn't seen me in a blazer before (eurgh, 讲得有点难听hor :/)

And...some comments:
The event was, well, kinda 'stoney', and a *certain* group of ppl were being rather noisy. Most amusing was that the ppl who filled in the feedback forms had to have their photos taken! xD The food provided there was good, and I kinda stuffed myself a little; but I found someone who stuffed significantly more - and I was well rather surprised at who it was o.0

Anyways, I would also like to say that I no longer wish to be whatever 'a/c-rep'; its well just kinda silly and I'm kinda getting sick of crapping and stuff like that. I will however, still take over the stand-in Chem/Crapbook rep position in the C-rep's absence.

And...it appears that Joel had just flown off for Korea this morning, whilst Langston, Jian Hua and Jeremy will be returning shortly. And I think a certain *someone* will be very excited...xD

Fight

No comments: