Sunday, July 13, 2008

A very quick post

Lalala... no one's updating... Barney still dowan to blog about GEMS... and Bunny dowan to blog about how heartbroken she is... so it's the C-rep again...

Depsite a "busy" schedule, I still decided to go "shopping". Well, as you'll know later, my way of shopping is very different from others...

1.40pm: Left for science centre. Father drove me there, of course.

Then I saw this...

Yes, as usual, must be a Tyrannosaurus Rex... I'll fail my promos for you if it's not... No surprise that the only dinosaur little kiddies these days know is T-Rex right? And I daresay they shout out "T-Rex" even when they see a picture of a dinosaur that has 3 fingers on each hand... Btw, T-Rex has only 2 fingers on each hand, no thanks to evolution... AND, even if they know that, they'll still scream "T-Rex" even when it's not... Guess why? Simply cos T-Rex is not the only dinosaur with 2 fingers on each hand...

Nevertheless, ignoring all the thoughts about little kiddies' IQ deficiency, I saw the shop. Entered, saw a numbered ball that was equivalent to a 3*3*3, then grabbed a pyraminx, paid, left as quickly as I entered, and left for IMM...

At IMM... bought another glittering cube for my lovely muackx muackx (she found it very lovely, just like me haha, and i was more than desperate to repair some of the damage caused more-or-less solely by some other 3rd party idiot whom you guys should know by now), collected my pre-ordered cube stickers, and left...

When I reached home, it was barely 3.30pm... and half the time was spent on travelling...

Then the items check...
Pyraminx: bought
Cube stickers: collected
Glittering cube: bought
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED...

Anyone in for speed-shopping next time? I'm your best partner...

Whatever your decision, I shall end my quick post quickly and start doing my 1200+++++ words worth of reports now, else assistant C-rep will be after my head when the sun rises... there wont be much hair for him to pull though, I still had time for a haircut, haha...

Jackie

No comments: