Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Faux cheese cake

Once again, the tedious task of recollecting everyone’s happy memories of some historic class activity long passed falls to the dutiful hands of the Supreme Photo Uploader.

In order to mollify a certain individual who has, as of late, lingered almost daily on this blog, I shall deprive myself of another 30 minutes of sleep to satisfy your visual desires.

(Actually, I had intended to do this before 1am, but my ancient fossil-of-a-desktop would simply refuse to recognise my phone card. Well, not that my phone was particularly cooperative either as it appeared to have a penchant for oscillating between "phone mode" and "transfer mode"...)

Now just be a good audience and don't complain about the low-res pictures. (I told you to bring your cams... Well, only Jia Jun brought his, though as it turned out, there were no batteries -_-)

My mum just awoke from her slumber and reminded me to get some sleep. In view of such circumstances, there shall be no photo commentary for this post :(

Ed.: extra comments added by giant mollusc with lightsabers, Force perception and evil tendencies


"... I'm actually going to pummel [him] until he's nothing but a gelatinous mass. Then I'm going to chill him, and put fruit in him, and serve him as a dessert. That's gruesome. But tasty!" - A Ninja


I suppose coating oreo biscuit particles in melted butter makes it count as a colloidal dispersion of solid in liquid? Is the butter adsorbed onto the surface of the biscuit particles as well?


Creamy, cheesy cream cheese thing


biscuit crumbs?


Potion of incredible gr8tness.


Hm. Biscuit bowl of scrying?


We are paying attention. Oh yes we are.


The uniform is the ideal cooking gear. It means you have good memory and remembered it was in school. Oh, wait...


Opaque concoctions.

RAAAWR

Ooh! Look at those culinary creations!

S6K's new line of abstract art

Squiggle I


Squiggle II


Sth? I duno


Oblong squiggles


Making squiggles requires great concentration and power of will (and skill)

I wonder who this could be.

And conclusive proof that we are from 6K:


Failed attempt at a labyrinth made of cake.

Wonder whose ugly cake this is:
And I think you'd know who this belongs to:


And finally, the pièce de résistance: a truly random shot taken on a random escalator while walking randomly to find a random place to makan, post-GEMS, at Bugis Junction:
I would never forget 15-minute our hunt for Food Junction. Lol.


JeremyL



Incidentally, there's a passable food centre at Sim Lim Square basement. Heh.
-darthoctopus

No comments: