Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Year 2008 Term 3 Week 3 Day 2 (8 July): Puns, skivers and whatnot

YAWN...

Was greeted by a "very rude" LWZ early in the morning during maths lecture... The 1st thing he told me was "20 marks enough to get into National team or not?" and stuff like "very easy what"... ARGH shall give him hell... after all I hold approximately 15 posts in 6K, mostly informal though, hehheh... Nevertheless to improve my mental well-being, Bunny for some reason got really fascinated over my new cube haha...

PE was by far the most interesting. Not because it's swimming, but because we all saw what some people would do just to escape from swimming lessons... The effects were made even more spectacular with the imminent chem olympiad test... For example, Yuqun was told by Shizhi that he was "in the toilet" because he "wasn't feeling well"... So, at 11am, when we saw him again, as i was feeling particularly peckish about it, i decided to expose his little lie straightaway. "Hows chem O mugging?" Unexpectedly, but to the laughter of everyone nevertheless, we got his reply: "heh-heh-heh-heh-heh-heh-heh"... Tsk tsk Shizhi... 有好处也不分给我一份...

O yes, in case you guys followed role model King Shizhi's ("王" 实之 geddit?) example and AWOL this morning, we didn't get to swim cos it was raining... coincidentally, the rain stopped after PE ended.

So, we went to SALT centre (anyone remember the ILP video?)... And i got... this!

Bunny is really very innocent haha, when I told her that she should tell Langston to come off so that she could "exercise beside Barney", she went over like almost immediately, told Langston I was looking for him and... clambered up the machine. She really ADORES Barney...

PW. Crap man, didn't know it was a lecture. No thanks to some rumours, I worked till 3am to finish my blasted draft Equivalent of Murder (EoM that is), and now I'm barely awake (not to mention i'm barely alive due to 17 years of incessant and usually unreasonable nagging)... yet i'm still blogging... such is the diligence of the C-rep... but I'm sure the assistant C-rep will have something else to say...

Econs. Sometimes I wonder if Miss How is trying to do me in... told the class someone screwed up essay really badly, 5/25 i heard, now I can't sleep properly until she gives back my paper... and that's not till monday... Why so nervous, you ask. Clearly, experience has told me that for humanities subjects and GP, 好的通常没有我的份,不过坏的一定有我的份...

And some punny stuff...

1) Bunny: 雨停(雨汀)了!!!
2) Langston: 这种笔,十只(实之)三块半... very shocked to hear that our GP rep is worth only $3.50... I can only pray hard the currency in question is the English pound and not the Indonesian rupiah... or the Argentinian peso...

And more shocking stuff...
1) Hui Min actually took my plate to the receptacle along with hers WITHOUT UTTERING A SINGLE WORD after lunch! Not that she made it there though, she knocked over Bunny's shoe bag and it got dirty... And so I took over for the rest of the JOURNEY...
2) Zhi Hui bumped into a high school guy carrying food. That guy yelled at him and walked away like he was the king of the world, and didn't even realize he dirtied Fightfish's pants... it seems like their character generally gets worse and worse every year... Don't believe me? Count the number of plates lying on the table after they finish eating. They don't even clear their own mess...
3) My formatting toolbar for this blog is BACK!!! YAY!!! I just hope it doesn't disappear again...

Jackie

No comments: