Friday, July 25, 2008

The good and bad things happening to the C-rep

Long time no blog... Bad things 1st...

Idiotic, announcements have been pushed back again and again and AGAIN... SIMC was postponed from 30 June to 7 July to 14 July to 21 July and it's still not announced yet, and the same goes for bridge... All sorts of trouble for poor me who has to wake up extra early just to make it on time, and then I find that I came early for nothing...

And the blasted worksheets and notes... If you 6Kers haven't read my email about it yet, I've been getting all kinds of stuff about extra notes when no one else seems to be missing 1 and missing notes when i don't have extra... Don't want to and don't feel like bribing the CT rep to force the class to conform to rules about the most trivial things, but this is seriously turning into a big mess...

So maybe next time, we should pay more to the photocopy shop for them to print everybody's names on each set of notes, so that I will know exactly who have taken their set and who have not... Any better ideas? And don't tell me to go around giving out to everyone, cos with 7-10 people missing in class, I don't know whoz collecting for who, and sometimes if the "collector" is absent as well, it's gonna be a big mess... By the way, let me stress that I still have 1 set of Chem SPA skill C and D notes with me, and I'm very sure our overseas-for-damn-long friend Shizhi already has someone who collected for him, so whoever wants to fail SPA please just let me keep it until term 4 week 1 12 noon...

Good things... not a lot these days actually, considering all the shit I've had to face from er, "not doing" tutorials... Nevertheless... shall keep it short, so I forgot that today was thursday and so I didn't bring graph theory notes today, but prof koh gave out a new set, I didn't bring my Physics O notes either, but the trainer (let's call him Basu from now on, it sounds really nice) was sick! Lucky escapes... Must start some sort of a "I love Basu" Fan Club next time...

All right, it's getting "early", shall talk about Joel's number line next time...

Jackie

No comments: