Saturday, July 5, 2008

Year 2008 Term 3 Week 2 Day 6: 5 July

Long time no blog... firstly happy birthday to Hui Min!!! Pity it had to fall on the day of SMO Open 2nd round, which I think I screwed up again for the 4th year running, sigh... So, I found some interesting photos to relieve some old scandals while everyone is paying all their attention on Barney Lim and Bunny Tan...


Here you are!!! Remember these 2? Hehheh...


More! That humongous Joel Ong was blocking me at first, had to yell at him non-stop like a madman and yet not attract the attention of this lovely couple ...(a boy and a girl, not 2 forces acting parallel to each other but in opposite directions and not through the same point and have same magnitude) enough to know what i'm up to... nevertheless, I succeeded. YAY!!!


The best of them all... special thanks to the ex-chem rep for keeping them close enough haha...

Nice birthday presents eh? Dun kill me Hui Min... Anyway shall continue about SMO... bloody piece of crap, think i screwed up again, did a full solution for 1 qn but it was horribly wordy and just full of logic rather than mathematical proofs and half-solutions for 2 qns which i think won't earn me any marks... Even resorted to using economics concepts to solve problems... things like MC=MR and so on... nevertheless, fingers crossed... and thanks to Yuqun for expressing his willingness to cross his whole body for me... Maybe I should treat everyone to pizza if i get into national team or a gold award or prize money or team award...

Also found a few interesting things these days...

1) Xiaomin and Jian Hua have the same birthday, but were born 2 years apart. Coincidentally, Jian Hua is the youngest in class.

2) Jianlin is the oldest. Not surprising, he looks old... haha, I mean the mature kind of old...

3) To my horror/surprise, Xinyi also has the same birthday as Xinyi (hope you know which Xinyis I'm talking about), and also born 2 years apart...

4) Wei Zhong is 1 day older than me. ARGH...

And I was also reminded of some of my old adventures when Mrs Loh talked about getting caned and caning people... whatever it is, do it for the correct reason and at the correct time, else you'll get rebellious kiddies like me... I got so sick of getting whacked that i started to dodge canes to the extent of bending it backward to whack whoever was whacking me... and never letting go, that's the most important bit, because if you let go, the whacker will take revenge immediately, at least in my experience...

And more old photos...


Wonder who wrote this...


Bunnies are always adorable... and never fail to attract the attention of Barneys... Hmm wonder if that soldier is really human or not...


Ok I guess it's just a statue... Yuqun's hair looks funny... and wonder where Haoyang's looking at... and meanwhile I was emo-ing over the screwed-up SIMC pre-site challenge...


HogNaes hogging onto a gun...


The cute coffee guy we saw on Joel's outing...

Lastly, reasons why you should never use colour pencils to draw diagrams in econs...



That's all! Enjoy your weekend... doing ILP, PIP, PW, EOM, bla bla bla...

Jackie
Chem rep

PS. Don't be complacent.

No comments: