Sunday, April 27, 2008

Apologies

OOPS, so as the blog rep, I think I should offer my apologies eh? Sorry welfare rep... and CT rep...

SO, we must NOT talk about scandals... and love... except those issues that involve me obviously...
WE, must change the way we phrase things...
WE, must promote more of instances of good class bonding... *AHEM AHEM* by changing the contexts when photos are provided here... REMEMBER, only "class bonding", no love ok?

HOWEVER,
WE (or I), must continue with the photos hehheh... life more fun lidat... can?
WE, can continue with instances of lame coincidences... May I have your permission to do that please, Miss welfare rep?
AND as for how you people interpret them... ai ya ya it's your own problem... ok?

SO, please feel free to talk to people of the opposite sex, it shows how well we can adapt from single-gender school (except those from RV) to a mixed school! RIGHT?

Hope life continues to be interesting and *ahem* scandal-free... OK?

C rep
on behalf of the C reps

PS. Is this ok for you Your Highness Tan?

*I have nothing to do with this post ah, though I apologise sincerely for any hurt or displeasure caused by any earlier posts. I have also moved the Student Research Symposium post to under 'drafts' for those who wish to read it
A Contrite assistant 'C' rep
~Fight~*

No comments: