Thursday, April 10, 2008

Year 2008 Term 2 Week 4 Day 4 (10 April)

Today... has been nothing but lame lame and lame...

1) Mrs Tham... was going through tutorial... but we, being in SMTP, needed ENRICHMENT... so it went... "ok, question finished already, now we do enrichment..." and so it went, from cis-trans isomers to i-duno-what isomers to p-pi d-pi bonds and almost about everything involved in bonding... and the worst of it all: "What do we do when we finish tutorial? ...... Yes, class test..." Oh no... chem rep going to break record again...

2) For some reason, I got extremely lame today... and there was some 天时地利人和, so i got quite a few pics... and the 1st video!

Coincidence yet again? A bit hard to believe leh...


My best photo so far... catching 2 scandalous pairs with 1 shot haha... too bad Jeremy spotted me and tried to escape... And if you notice, Mui Suan's giving him the adoring look again...

And the grand finale: How Joel tries to protect his sandwiches from a hungry me!
(Imagine that this is the video... Sorry I can't seem to upload it... never mind, whoever wants it can come get it from me...)

Ok la, I wanted a pic of him actually, but he kept running, so Yuqun suggested taking video, and... Joel happily gave me the craziest video ever...

Ok that should be all!

Jackie

PS. I hate Fridays...

No comments: