Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Year 2008 Term 2 Week 3 Day 2 (1 April)

Sigh... bad news.... I shall start with my bad news 1st...

Yes, as Sean "kindly" mentioned, CHEM olympiad... and o well, to make my name appear on the list, i shall post those who DIDN'T make it too:

Me (F***)
Wei Zhong
Jeremy
Hui Min
Hongxin
Jia Jun
Joel

Sigh... what a dishonour to 6K... Will Mrs Tham kill me? CHEM rep NOT in CHEM O...

Next: Council elections
Bad news: Mui Suan and Yisheng didn't make it
Worse news: Mui Suan didn't make it (you'll know why soon)
Equally bad news: I won't get to be welfare rep
Also very bad news: Zhe Wei can't get into class comm

SIGH...

And some interesting news:
1) An astonishing 24 OUT OF 25 PEOPLE are participating in Purple Comet maths competition! All except... supreme dictator Jeremy... It seems so expected that almost everyone will sign up, yet the crazy 96% participating rate still seems so... shocking...
In any case, I think Mrs Loh will be very shocked also... or angry... with me... I mean, her physics prac is reduced to a chit-chat session with the CT rep... and it looks as if the messages i posted about being excused from lessons prompted everyone to sign up...

2) Zhi Hui and Hui Min were spotted going to the toilet together (and coming back together) during council elections Q&A. I shall not comment further. Too bad I don't have the photos.

And a few lame comments...

1) Zhe Wei has decided to add another job for me that starts with 'C', which is called the "Competitons rep", since I am sports meet captain for 6K and your purple comet coordinator... all that to add on to:
Chem rep
Cubing rep (speaking of cubes, BRING YOUR CUBES EVERYDAY!!!)
Class blog rep
Class egroups rep
Crapbook rep
Crap rep (someone very the damn kindly told me this)
Camera rep (shared with Mui Suan? haha)
Collect-notes-in-the-absence-of-subject-rep rep (self proclaimed, shared with Zhe Wei...)

No wonder I can't be welfare rep...

2) Wei Zhong has earned the honour of being 6K's NOISIEST (is the spelling right?) cuber! His cubing sounds could be heard from 3m away... Another rank to add on to his "2nd fastest cuber"... because i want to be 1st!

That's all! Happy mugging! Maths test, AIME, polage, making Joel-sized crystals, whatever...

A very sad chem rep

No comments: