Friday, April 4, 2008

Year 2008 Term 2 Week 3 Day 5 (4 April): Scandals

Yay I'm here again...

Chem tutorial fun right? All the enrichment stuff... like taking H3 lidat... then Mrs Tham very humourous haha... and of course a lot of crap by me... so remember ah, HF2- got hydrogen bond hor, cos chem rep says so...

Today actually very sian 1... Zhihui and Hui Min no new development sigh... except for the fact that when they read PW report, their heads always less then 5 or 10cm apart...

SO, I rekindled some old flames...Hehheh evil me...

Yuqun's getting evil too, whole day tell people to play with stiff cube, then challenge me and wei zhong to solve thrice while he solve twice... obviously will lose la...

O yes, anyone who wants me to slightly lubricate your cube, and doesn't mind your cube being guinea pig, can pass to me... I'm still experimenting on talcum powder... it works freaking well actually, on my cube and wei yang's cube at least... In particular, Wei Yang's cube was so loose that our X-tra violent PE rep popped the whole cube... it's not the 1st cube that he popped... remember by 4 by 4 by 4?

And sorry for the lack of economic concepts and Joel here, still finding time to really type the whole thing out... it's really very nice if you transfer all the econs notes concepts with the Joel context here without leaving out anything...

Ah before I forget, I quote Jian Hua: "Wei Zhong took his file and cube, told me to update him about CT session, and left... Leaving his bag behind..."

Tired liao, good night! And please remember to bring your cubes on monday, we may end up cubing... or doing econs tutorial...

Jackie

No comments: