Monday, April 14, 2008

Year 2008 Term 2 Week 5 Day 1 (15 April): A very bad day

Ok... in case some of you haven't heard what happened...

Maths test:
1 qn can't complete, 1 qn accidentally jump 2nd part, 1 qn careless... I'm GG-fied... Don't be too surprised if you see me having maths remedial with Mr Yeo... sigh so much for being an MOP student...

CSM:
The rain screwed me up. So did the scholarship interview. In the end, we had to do away with the 8*200m mixed relay, because MS and YT lazy to change, Hoggy and WY disappeared, XY went for MOP and HM was stuck in the Kong Chian Admin Office for hours... And to spite me further, HM gave me a damn loud "yes" and a big grin when I told her we would scrap the relay. Bloody hell...

Wait, I haven't finished. Anyway, for the 4*100 guys relay... we finished........ 2nd...................................last. JJ told me that Hoggy forgot to start running after he got the baton... O well, at least not last...

Ok, some interesting stuff now...

GP/PW:
Miss Lim is getting funny... She said today was GP AND PW, so there were GP and PW people at my table... Then MS suddenly start talking about a certain "Dina" and "Jia Wei" being very close together, to the extent that "Dina" requested to be called "Na-na"... EWWW... So we started to hear things like "Min-min", "Hui-hui", "Wei-wei", "Guang-guang", "Suan-suan", and, seeing that someone was pretty dazed at my table, decided, to call him "Yang-yang"... sounds like the character Pierre Png played in that channel 8 show "tong2 xin1 yuan2"...

Zhe Wei and I also decided, for some random reason, to arm-wrestle. Due to our roughly equal arm strength, after 3 mins, the net displacement was still 0, and obviously we were caught by Miss Lim.

And to end off the whole lesson, I asked Haoyang,"You got girlfriend ah? Your girlfriend what CT? Is it a guy or a girl?"

Yawn, that should be all. Bye everyone... good luck for 2.4... And to end off, a fantastic joke from Zhe Wei.

"why do we attend 'mass' lectures on monday? Because PW/GP=W/g=mass!!!"

Jackie
CCCCCCCCCCCCrep (or "Crap")

No comments: