Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Year 2008 Term 2 Week 4 Day 3 (9 April)

Hi guys! For a start... No doubt 6H's post about MY group's presentation was a bit unforgiving and merciless, but I'm not here to talk about it... though I appreciate the bit about emphasizing that 6K does not criticize 6H on this blog (erm but 6H does? haha, JOKING ONLY)... It shows that the blog maintainence rep has done a good job of filtering out what can be posted and what should not... And yes, the blog maintainence rep is me... Anyway, to make sure NONE of you misunderstand the video, it was merely used to help you guys laugh before you endure our presentation, and not to intentionally show Schrodinger as a very rude person...

And to add in some of the latest information I received from reliable sources, the presenters did not seem to have said some of the lines quoted at www.08s6h.blogspot.com... thank you sia... I expect a war tomorrow...

Ok enough of that, so... good news: 08S6K has collected its 1st points in the Combined Schools Track & Field Meet! Reason: Sean and I turned up for 100m race!!! YAY!!! Anyway, it wasn't easy, I realized how long 100m was only when I stepped up the starting line... And due to the terrible fact that 6 out of 7 other people who were racing with me were from T&F, I had to contend myself with the job of not finishing last...

However, my hopes were almost dashed immediately after the bang of the gun... Ignoring the 6 trackers, I was about 2 to 3 metres behind the non-tracker (obviously, I can challenge non-trackers only)... worse still, no matter how hard I tried to push myself, I still couldn't catch up... so it went on... 20m... 30m... 70... 80... 90... 95...

Soon, I was the finishing line was literally in sight (OMG I thought it would take forever)... Then, by an incredible piece of luck, the guy slowed down! I maintained my speed, and... overtook him just before the finish line! Hopefully that's true, I can't confirm whether I overtook him before or after the finishing line... And so, I take it I accomplished my task!

Also, to update, Sean finished 5th out of 7th in his heats race, and he had no trackers in his race... so I think we are both expectedly out of the finals... nevertheless, that's 2 points in the bag already! Hooray! So, please remember to turn up for all other races we signed up for ok?

And... bringing the scene to SMASH!, the bloody mixed doubles badminton competition, our pair of Mr Shao and Miss Wang (yes, as mentioned yesterday, the 1-hand-do-pull-ups guy and CT treasurer) have advanced to the next round! 果然是最佳拍挡... As to why this is so, I let you guys figure it out yourself...

Ok, that should be all! Sleep, everyone! Tomorrow is a long day...

Jackie

PS. I sense a war brewing...

No comments: