Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Year 2008 Term 2 Week 5 Day 3 (16 April)

Hehheh I'm here again...

Purple comet really very fun, my group and I were blatantly brute forcing a hell lot of qns... and as time passed, all the easier questions were finished, and there were 4 people working on the ZZZZZZ question while WZ and I (ie. the pros, haha) tried to solve everything else... So fun, next year die die must join again...

Also, I heard in Yuqun's group, top maths pro Jian Hua couldn't make it, then Yisheng and Hui Min also disappear, but Joel didn't know, so he came and I told him Yuqun say not participating liao, then somehow, Yuqun appeared after Joel disappeared and he ended up desperately trying to call Joel to join... In the end, Joel was too lazy, so Yuqun handled everything himself... once again, a round of sarcastic applause to him!

Maths test... shan't talk about it... Though we may spread the "good news" to our High School teachers... how impressed they would be...

Maths week! Since I'm the only MAC member that frequents this blog as if it's going to disappear into thin air if I don't, I strongly urge you guys to join the maths trail and all the other games if you have the time! With our intellect... winning shouldn't be a problem eh? Haha...

O yes, please be reminded, there's a chem test THIS FRIDAY (18th april), and Mrs Tham will test bonding and "enrichment", which includes formal charges, p-pi d-pi (mayb even s-pi) bonds, and i duno what else...

And during GP, somehow the AQ ended up with something about men bringing home THE BACON, then I think I heard a comment from our maths genius Tay that Joel is the bacon...

Lastly, to leave you guys with a question to ponder over:
The minimum speed a roller coaster must travel at to ensure it does not leave the track is independent of mass. Then why can't Joel travel on the roller coaster?

Jia Guang/Jackie (Yes 6H, I am both)
Chem rep
Class blog rep
Class egroups rep
Crapbook rep
Crap rep
Cubing rep
CSM CT Captain (CCC)
Class scandals rep
Competitions rep
Complain rep
Camera rep
Collect-notes-in-the-absence-of-subject-rep rep

*Crying rep

No comments: