Thursday, April 10, 2008

To end it all...

Ok, whatever has been presented has been presented, whatever that has been criticized has been critized, now I shall point out some other stuff like critiquing the critique...

1) As many may have noticed (from the tagboard, sometimes I hate that function), it is not just people from SMTP classes that think that 08S6H and 08S6K that are "at war" today. Apparently, some other people from other classes seem to know about it too, and I certainly don't wish for them to interfere in this business. And to ascertain the fiasco this incident has caused, by this morning, even the SMTP teachers like Mr Sam Lee and Mrs Loh know about this. In fact, Mr Sam Lee even smsed the CT reps of 07S6K and 07S6H, telling them that we are "at war" and hoped that they could do something to relieve tension. So, I would like to emphasize that it is extremely important to watch what you post on your classes' blogs. Yes, some may think I'm taking a personal swipe at Kia Yee (perhaps I really am), but I do not think what I'm saying is biased, for it was only a few days ago when I had a taste of what would happen to me if I post the wrong things (6K-ers may know about the hate sms incident). So, I would wish to once again reiterate the importance of watching your words on your blogs. Such an incident reached the ears of the SMTP teacher-in-charge within 1 night. Imagine what would happen if we started hurling abuse at each other. Mayb SMTP would be disbanded.

2) Critiques are good, but please tone down on the sarcasm and things like that. And speaking up for my team, I would like to point out that... We were merely sticking strictly to the question paper Mrs Tham gave us. Boring, but can't be helped. Yes, some parts of the powerpoint may have "gone overboard", but other parts are still relevant. For that, I have the same viewpoint as Zhe Wei.

3) Speaking of communication... To put it short, emphasizing a lack of communication between 6H and 6K isn't done by adding sarcasm to a critique of 6K's powerpoint... This possibly leads to worse communication... and maybe egg-throwing if things make a turn for the worse.

Ok, that's all, hope this will be the end of it all... Or else, I wouldn't be too sure if I'll explode or not... After all, I'm 6K's blogging rep... and I can swear proficiently, 6K can testify to that...

Jackie

No comments: