Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Year 2008 Term 2 Week 5 Day 2 (15 April)

Sorry for the late post... was napping...

COurt hearing... was... not too bad a thing... but... it scuppered all my plans for the afternoon! Damn. So there goes my project discussion and homework session with the special 1... make people wait the duration of 1 soccer match for nothing... And now, I'm finally IC for bonding activity. WOW. Must come at this time... just as we finish the topic on bonding... and just when I'm still trying to figure out what exactly went wrong for me this week (no thanks to the recent chain of unfortunate events that happened to me)...

This world get all types of bonds
Metallic and ionic
Covalent and dative bond
And many many more...

sorry being lame...

AIME... seemed to be the only piece of good news for me today... topped HCI (COLLEGE SECTION ONLY) with 10 out of 15... Jianlin got that score too, Shizhi got 9... but due to my inferior performance in AMC-12, I am forced to settle for school runner-up...

Boring boring day. I'm lazy to upload photos now (cos it's 1am). Shall upload them soon. Hehheh... they're scandalous...

Jackie

PS. It's about the longest-running scandal i started since i entered 6K...

No comments: