Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Year 2008 Term 2 Week 3 Day 3 (2 April)

Yawn... Not much to talk about today... But I'll try to think of something...

Mmm... AIME... Not too bad for me, i did 12... 1 was an educated guess and 1 was a wild guess... Shall write down the questions i can remember in crapbook...

O yes, somebody wants advice for SMO:
1) Do past year papers. The number 1 way to improve. Get the hang of the little tricks they use, because some questions just keep popping up year after year, very sian 1. For your information, I have the questions for the past 4 years, and the library has the questions for 1995 to 2004, so you guys can have A LOT of practice...

2) Mug the things that may come in handy and always come out. Method of differences (why is this taught only in term 3, stupid), trigonometry, sine rule cosine rule, circle properties and whatever stuff that seems not important but is actually important... someday I'll compile my SIMO notes and... give them out...

O yes, thank god I checked my paper, else i duno how Yuqun will niao me if he realizes that i put 10*24=10...

Someone update on SRP please, thanks!

AH before i forget, Zhihui and Hui Min sat together during lunch today. Yesterday they went toilet together and came back together. I shall not comment further.

O yes, 5 girls may not be a good thing to cut scandals down, because we have 20 guys... and there's something called "1 foot step on a lot of boats"...

Jackie

No comments: