Monday, April 7, 2008

Year 2008 Term 2 Week 4 Day 1 (7 April): D-Day approaches + Other news

Ok... so this post was a bit late... but never mind, better late than never right?

1) Mui Suan told me Jeremy gave her a lot of paper roses... Hmm love signal? Hehheh...

2) Zhi Hui was telling Joel to, er, pull his arm while he was sitting down cos he claimed that it was comfortable... Firstly, Hui Min was nearby, ai yoh, should know better than to impress your girl lidat la... Secondly, his genitals could meet with an accident, like colliding into the corner of the class bench... Which could become a serious hindrance in fufilling the 1st thing stated earlier above... HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

3) A reliable source of information has informed me that Hongxin and Xiaomin *ahem ahem* and Yuhan and Xinyi also *ahem ahem*...

4) Jia Jun and Mui Suan take the same bus home! MMM... You've got competition Joel...

O yes, and the more solemn news... about D-Day...

I personally find the reason why we cannot join Purple Comet absurd. Shall not post it here, just in case the wrong person reads it. In any case, if you people see this message before coming to school tomorrow, I would just like to say that as the "Complain rep" (yet another 'C'), I would most likely be passing a piece of paper around to ask for your signatures in the event that we have to sign a petition to let the school allow us to participate in purple comet... So, for those who still want to join, kindly support me! And those who are prepared to come and thrash it all out with the staff (likely the physics SC or even the VP), you can approach me... Hope we get the all-clear by tomorrow... If we don't get to participate, and the school does not provide a good reason to convince me that we should not join this competition, I'll take it that the school is biased against 08S6K, and i may be doing drastic things... Such as signing up for SMO and AMC as an independent contestant... then if I win awards, and people outside start asking why I'm not representing the school, don't blame me... Because for now, the impression I get is that somebody is just trying to stuff some stupid reason at me to make me not sign up... Something which is equivalent to telling me "No you can't be excused for maths lesson because you have a GP test coming up, erm, NEXT WEEK." For those interested, and want to listen to me waffle, come find me tomorrow... If there is popular demand, I may write it in the crapbook... after all, crapbook is for the class to read, and it's not strictly restricted to crap, though its name suggests so...

That's all I think! Pray hard ok? Our fate lies in the balance... and I need your support to win this "battle"...

Jackie
Chem rep
Cubing rep
Crapbook rep
Crap rep
Class blog rep
Class egroups rep
Competition/Comet rep
Complain rep

2 comments:

lwz said...

You didn't need to be so rash lor... tact has to come in at some time haha

lwz said...

but you may want to tell them to allow us to start at 4:00pm on Wednesday (to 6:00pm)... as some people have the TI Cup selection lor... and I thought you told me you had something on?