Sunday, April 20, 2008

Fac outing

Ok... a few updates on fac outing...

The whole thing wasn't that interesting actually, the only entertaining things I got were the cubing sessions and the taking of photos... In fact, it got so sian that even the welfare rep couldn't be bothered with our welfare and started to care about her own welfare by taking out sudoku book... and CT rep started to help her out (to improve THEIR OWN WELFARES=P)... And yea, we were all cubing again, Jian Hua fiddled with my 3*3*3, Langston played with his newly-lubricated 3*3*3 (thanks to me, it can now hit <45s), Joel was cubing and eating (as usual) but not both at the same time, I was trying to break personal bests on my 4*4*4 (I managed to, and I shan't tell you my timing in case you say I suck), and Sean was fooling around with my 5*5*5 (he took a very long time)... Also, junior Qun-Qun was playing chess with senior Pei-Pei again, Zong Ying popped his cube by accident and couldn't find 1 of the cubies, and Huimin and Yongquan were just looking here, looking there, slacking their lives away...

And the fac prince and fac princess thing was DAMN lame, Hui Min was supposed to pass all kinds of things (including chapteh and ice cubes) through my shirt from 1 sleeve to the other... And I'm glad that she did her job to perfection, because we got knocked out in the 1st round... Not being sarcastic really, because I had a fun cubing time after that... O ya sorry Zhi Hui, shouldn't fight with you for her HAHA=P

So we were sorta relieved when the whole thing ended, firstly because it was boring to some (or many), secondly because we could go to the toilet ("relieve" yourselves, geddit?)... Then Huang Pei got a bit fed up waiting for people to come out of toilet because Yi Tyan went only after Yongquan, Langston and someone else came back, so he said, "Why don't you people go to the toilet together?" Obviously not right, Yi Tyan is a girl leh... Then Mui Suan said that Yi Tyan was two-timing because she wore the exact same shirt as Boxuan and Huang Pei... OOPS...

And... photos!Doing sudoku together... how loving... and they even look as if they share the same glass of drink... HEEHEEHEEHEEHEE...

And what do you get when Joel attends a buffet?Eating...
And eating...And still eating...Can't he ever stop?I guess he can't...He finally spotted me (actually I called out to him la)... And guess what? HE'S STILL EATING...

And an old photo...Folding paper roses... I think the welfare rep really adores the CT rep...

That's all!

Jackie

No comments: