Thursday, April 3, 2008

Year 2008 Term 2 Week 3 Day 4 (3 April): Very bad news, a little good news, some interesting news and a hell lot of verbal attacks

All right... I'm here again... to vent my frustrations... Never mind shall try starting with nice things 1st...

Chem test! YAY we did very well! Next time we shall get 100% A...

Some interesting news:

1) Miss Lim: What are you thinking about Zhihui?
Yuqun/Zhe Wei/Mui Suan/i duno who: Hui Min!!!

2) We eat lunch. Zhihui finished and left. Hui Min left soon after. God decided to do something later. During GP, Miss Lim announced that they were in the same PW group. Shall not comment further.

3) Hongxin and Xiaomin... were happily chatting about i-duno-what during GP... and were seen coming back from right wing together just before SMTP enrichment... Shall not comment further too.

4) Mui Suan was complaining that she can't stop praising me... erps but can't be helped, I'm just so good... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

OK... now the slightly bad-der news...

Physics Olympiad... has unfortunately been shifted to monday again... shall not comment more... but there is something... I can't help but mention... just let me vent my frustrations a bit...

The worst news: Purple comet... shan't talk about why we can't join already, i'm pissed off enough... the problem, as I see it, somehow has a lot to do with the fact that we merged names in lieu of IP... You see, the reason why we were forced to start and end at the same time as high school (not high school's fault, but not our fault either) was because the organizers said that same school must start at same time (and also not their fault)... and why are we "the same school"? Because we have the same name! BUT, what is the point of having a same name if the whole school still works like it's separated into 2? Other than the programmes and whatever, how about the little details? For example, timetable format? Free afternoons? So, no thanks to "the same name", and that Purple Comet is "not prestigious enough", we can't send in the most powerful teams from J1 and show the whole world how good we are... I'm pretty confident that this class has enough quality to have like 4 teams in their awards list... after all, my team did scrape a Honourable Mention last year... The team is called "unrivalled decadence", if you care to check...

And to help my good friend (you people should know who), I shall personal attack someone here... Or should I? A bit I guess, shall just hint a bit... if we are experimenting with scotch tape for birefringence, why are we using only laminating plastic for the final design? Shall not comment further (again).

Oh well, nothing much more I guess, hope things will take a turn for the better soon... But i think tomorrow sux for me, and... monday is coming up again... can't help but remember that crazy day... Sigh...

Jackie

Welfare rep please help to keep spirits up. I scared my posts will make the class super emo. Oops.

No comments: